• To determine how the investigational drug is absorbed and removed from the body in volunteers with kidney impairment on hemodialysis.
• Information regarding safety and side effects that may occur will also be collected.
• This study is for research purposes only and is not intended to treat your kidney disease.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
Single injection of study drug into the blood entering the hemodialysis line. The drug is not injected directly into the vessels and there is no drug injection site.
KEY REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR THIS STUDY:
• 18 to 80 years old
• Receiving dialysis treatments at least 3 times per week
• Able to receive heparin-free dialysis treatments
• Not taking any anticoagulants or antiplatelet medications (such as Warfarin and Clopidogrel)
11 day, 10 night stay in our research center and 1 follow-up visit
5055 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32809
Qualified participants will receive study medication, study related physical exams and
Qualified participants will receive up to $2,700 for time and travel