- I 7
- Kidney Studies
• To determine how the investigational drug is absorbed, broken down, and
removed from the body in volunteers with various degrees of kidney impairment.
• Information regarding safety and side effects that may occur will also be collected.
• This study is for research purposes only and is not intended to treat your kidney disease.
- Method of Administration:
- Single oral dose of study medication
- Thomas Marbury, MD
- Key Requirements to qualify for this study:
• At least 18 years old
• Must have kidney impairment or disease
• May be seeing a nephrologist and taking medicine such as:
• Procrit® or Aranesp® for low blood count
• PhosLo® or Renagel® for high blood phosphorus
• 8 day, 7 night stay in our research dormitory
• 1 follow-up visit
- 5055 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32809
Qualified participants may receive up to $1,900 for time and travel
- Whom to Contact:
- Recruitment Department: 407-240-7876