• To determine how the investigational drug is absorbed and removed from the body in volunteers with kidney impairment on hemodialysis.
• To test the safety of the investigational drug, see how well the drug works, and see how your body handles the drug.
• Information regarding safety and side effects that may occur will also be collected.
• This study is for research purposes only and is not intended to treat your kidney disease.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION:
Single IV infusion of study drug
• 50 to 80 years old
• Receiving dialysis treatments at least 3 times per week
• Must not require treatment with oral anticoagulants, such as warfarin or apixaban, or antiplatelet medications, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®)
• 4 day, 3 night stay in our research center
• 10 follow-up visits
• Approximately 6 months duration
5055 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32809
Qualified participants will receive study medication, study related physical exams and laboratory tests
Qualified participants will receive up to $4,175 for time and travel