• The overall purpose for this study is to find out if the study drug is absorbed or eliminated differently in people with normal kidney function compared to people with impaired kidney function.
• Another purpose of this study is to assess the safety and tolerability of the study drug in people with healthy to impaired kidney function.
• This study is for research purposes only and is not intended to treat your kidney disease.
Method of Administration: Single oral dose of study drug
Investigator: Thomas Marbury, MD
• 18 to 65 years old
• Must have kidney impairment or disease
• May be seeing a nephrologist, have reduced kidney function, or low creatinine clearance and taking medicine such as:
• Procrit®, Epogen®, or Aranesp® for low blood count
• PhosLo for high blood phosphorus
• 1 eligibility screening visit
• 9 days and 8 nights in our research facility
Location: 5055 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32809
Compensation Qualified participants will receive study medication, study related physical exams and laboratory tests
Qualified participants may be compensated up to $2,650 for time and travel
Whom to Contact Recruitment Department: 407-240-7876
Orlando Clinical Research Center
5055 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
Recruiting Number: 407.240.7878