• The overall purpose for this study is to find out if the study drug is eliminated differently in healthy young female or in healthy elderly female or in elderly male individuals when given as a single intravenous (IV) dose.
• Another purpose is to assess the safety and tolerability of the study drug.
• This study is designed for research purposes only and is not intended for the treatment of any medical condition.
Method of Administration: Single intravenous (IV) dose of study drug
• Healthy Females 18-45 years old, Males and females 65 years old or older
• Non-smoker/non-tobacco user
• Not taking any medications
• No history of heart problems, stroke, or seizure disorder
• No significant allergies to any medications
• 4 consecutive days and 3 nights in our research facility
• 1 follow-up visit
Location: 5055 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32809
Compensation: Qualified participants will receive study medication, study related physical exams and laboratory tests
Qualified participants will be compensated up to $1,200 for time and travel
Whom to Contact Recruitment Department: 407-240-7876
Orlando Clinical Research Center
5055 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
Recruiting Number: 407.240.7878