• To determine how the investigational drug is absorbed, broken down, and removed from the body in volunteers with kidney impairment when compared to volunteers with a normal level of kidney function.
• Information regarding safety and side effects that may occur will also be collected.
• This study is for research purposes only and is not intended to treat your kidney disease.
Method of Administration: Single oral dose of study medication
Investigator: Thomas Marbury, MD
• At least 18 years old
• Must have kidney impairment or disease
• May be seeing a nephrologist, have reduced kidney function, or low creatinine clearance and taking medicine such as:
• Procrit®, Epogen®, or Aranesp® for low blood count
• PhosLo for high blood phosphorus
• 11 days and 10 nights in our research facility
• 1 follow-up phone call
Locatio:n 5055 South Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32809
Qualified participants will receive study medication, study related physical exams and laboratory tests
Compensation Qualified participants will be compensated up to $3,900 for time and travel
Whom to Contact Recruitment Department: 407-240-7876
Orlando Clinical Research Center
5055 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32809
Recruiting Number: 407.240.7878