• To determine how the investigational drug affects blood pressure compared to
current treatments for anemia or low red blood cell count or hemoglobin levels.
• To determine how the investigational drug is absorbed, broken down, and removed
from the body in volunteers with kidney impairment on hemodialysis.
• To determine the effect of the study drug on your low blood cell count (anemia).
• Information regarding safety and side effects that may occur will also be collected.
• This study is for research purposes only.